PTCI INTERNET OPTION
COVID-19 Response and Special Offer
Like you—and everyone in our nation and across the world—PTCI continues to monitor the quickly evolving situation surrounding COVID-19 carefully. We are doing what we can to respond thoughtfully and responsibly. The communities we serve are strong, and together we’ll all get through this challenging and unprecedented situation. As your trusted local provider, our priority is taking care of you, your faculty and your students as you navigate this trying time.
We want to make sure you have access to the services you and your students need.
Here are some important things to know during this time:
- We are offering a special plan for those currently without internet. PTCI realizes that not everyone currently has an internet connection at home. Those who need a connection can call us at 855-562-2556 and get 30 Mbps for $30/month for six months. This offer requires no contract, comes with free installation and free Whole Home WiFi for six months.
- Our network is ready. You don’t have to worry about your internet service during this time. Our fiber network is robust, built with redundancies and safeguards in place. Our team is monitoring the network daily.
- We will neither terminate service nor charge fees for late payments during this time. The situation presented by COVID-19 is affecting people in many ways, some of them economic. If you are struggling to pay your bill, PTCI will not turn off your service or charge fees for late payments.
- You can still reach us. Call us at 855-562-2556 to speak with our customer service team. Please direct emails about signing up for services to [email protected].
- We are evaluating public WiFi options where possible. As these options develop, more information will be available.
- Lifeline Services are available to those who qualify. For more information about Lifeline for Oklahoma and Texas residents, please go to https://www.ptci.net/about/lifeline/.
We are proud to be able to provide reliable internet service crucial to the continuation of the education of our students in this time of need. Our communities are resilient. Together, we’ll see our way through this situation and be stronger because of it.
Your friends at PTCI